Paohuajian introduction: is a kind of water soluble silicate, the aqueous solution of water glass. The chemical formula is R2O. N SiO2, R2O is alkali metal oxide in the formula, and N is the ratio of the molar number of silica and alkali metal oxide, which is called the modulus of water glass. The water glass used in the building is the aqueous solution of sodium silicate (Na2O. N SiO2).
The basic properties of sodium silicate: strong bonding strength, high strength, good heat resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance and water resistance.
Alkaline sodium silicate: colorless orthogonal double cone shaped crystal or white to grey lumps or powder. It can be weathered. At 100 C, 6 molecules of crystalline water were lost. It is soluble in water, soluble in dilute sodium hydroxide solution, insoluble in ethanol and acid. The melting point is 40~48 degrees centigrade. Low toxicity, half lethal dose (rat, oral) 1280mg/kg (no crystalline water).
Paohuajian storage: sealed in a cool and dry preservation.
The use of sodium silicate:
A, surface coating material, improve the anti weathering ability with density of 1.35g/cm3 paohuajian impregnation or coating clay brick, cement concrete and Portland concrete, stone and other porous materials, can improve the compactness of the material, strength, impermeability, frost resistance and water resistance etc..
B and reinforced soil alternately pour water glass and calcium chloride solution into the soil to form silica gel. In wet environment, the soil is consolidated due to the expansion of water in the soil.
C, preparation of quick condensate waterproofing agent.
D, repairing brick wall cracks, mixing water glass, granulated blast furnace slag powder, sand and sodium fluosilicate in proper proportion, directly pressing into brick wall cracks can play a role of bonding and reinforcement.
Paohuajian production methods: the production of sodium silicate (dry solid method) and wet (liquid chromatography) two.
The 1. dry process is produced by mixing quartz sand and soda in a certain proportion and heated to about 1400 C in a reflection furnace to produce molten sodium silicate.
2. wet production of quartzite powder and caustic soda as raw materials in autoclave, reaction of 0.6 - 1 Mpa steam generation, direct liquid water glass. The micro silica powder can produce sodium silicate with a modulus of 4 instead of quartz.
1. paint the surface of the material to improve the ability to resist weathering
2. reinforcement of soil
3. preparation of quick condensate waterproofing agent
4. preparation of acid resistant cementitious, acid resistant mortar and acid resistant concrete
5. preparation of heat-resistant cementitious, heat-resistant mortar and heat-resistant concrete
6. anticorrosion engineering application
7. casting (core) bonding agent
Paohuajian main features:
1. high bond strength and high strength
2. good acid resistance
3. good heat resistance
4. poor alkali resistance and poor water resistance
Copyright © 2017 Shandong New guohai chemical co., LTD All Rights Reserved
鲁ICP备13031932号 Technical support：pintoo